01 Aug Senior Commercial Producer With Possible Ownership Opportunity
Golden State Insurance Solutions, Inc. DBA: GS Insurance Solutions is a leading regional full service insurance and risk management agency with offices in San Carlos and Petaluma. We offer competitive property and casualty, employee benefits, personal lines to clients locally and nationally. Visit us online to learn more… www.gsisol.com
We have an immediate opening in our Santa Clara office for Senior Vice President / Producer position with a desire to build a leading insurance brokerage. There is an ownership opportunity for the right candidate that has an established book of business.
Candidate must have the following:
1. Current California Department of Insurance Property and Casualty Insurance License and or Health/Life License.
2. A degree from an accredited four year college.
3. Ideally at least 5 years of experience as a property and casualty insurance producer with a proven track record.
4. Looking to advance your career in more a leadership position with a possible ownership opportunity.
5. Experience with the agency management system Epic/Applied. Is a leader, loves building new relationships, works great with others, is outgoing, detailed and has high integrity.
P&C or Benefits Sales Executive, you would work directly with clients, Account Managers, company underwriters, and claims representatives to grow and maintain a book of business and to sell insurance products. You would serve as a senior member of our growing agency with emphasis on client relations, growth, retention, service, and building teamwork.
Some key attributes of this candidate:
- Serve as a valued advisor, building strong personal relationships with decision makers.
- Initiating and delivering creative solutions to clients needs and exposures.
- Maintain prospect pipeline
- Retain and service existing accounts and maintain direct communications with each client as necessary to retain and service those clients.
- Maintain quality relationships with insurance companies
- Help add to cohesive work environment.
- We are looking for an energetic individual looking to take their career to the next level. If you are detailed, love to build new relationships and are hungry for growth in the insurance industry you may be perfect for this position. We are looking for an individual that has a high level of integrity, is proactive, loves challenges and is a leader.
- This candidate must also be able to problem solve and multitask with new and existing clientele. The ideal person for this position is someone who is a self starter, takes initiative and is able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Someone who is articulate and can communicate their point well.
- Must be flexible and versatile with the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
If interested, please send us your resume and a few sentences about your long term goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Insurance P&C Sales / Management: 5 years