10 Sep Audits and Inspections Best Practices
- Thursday, September 17, 2020
- 11:00 am Pacific | 2:00 pm Eastern
There are hundreds of potential risks in your facility that should be addressed before they result in an injury – and the citations, fines, lawsuits, and workers’ compensation that follow. We’re reviewing the best practices you can implement at your facility to keep your business and your employees safe.
- The difference between an audit and an inspection
- What is the return on investment
- What to consider with your Safety Committee
- Actions steps to take after an audit