10 Apr Coronavirus Resources
As states respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, regulations are expanding and new ones put in place. Here list of COVID-19-related state and local regulations that have changed and how it impacts employers.
There may be potential discrepancies between state and local orders. If you believe there may be a discrepancy affecting you or your business, you should contact your local government and/or competent local counsel for further advice.
We’ll keep this updated as much as we can, but double-check with the local governments to ensure you’ve got the latest information – We’ve included some handy links with each regulatory change.
We also have several updated training courses that include but are not limited to:
- Personal Protective Equipment for Employees (formerly called Personal Protective Equipment – General Industry)
- NEW: Anti-Harassment for Connecticut Managers (this training meets the 2 hour requirement and complies with SB3)
- Exempt vs. Non-Exempt Classification (complies with the new 2020 Fair Labor Standards Act)
More FAQs About the CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act)
From tax credits to the Emergency FMLA, here are a few key facts employers should know about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act). Get the details.
What Employers Need to Know About States’ Regulatory Changes for COVID-19
As states respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, regulations are expanding and new ones put in place. We’re trying to keep up with the list of COVID-19-related state and local regulations that have changed and how it impacts employers. This article will continually be updated. Get the latest.
We have updated our Risk Management Center for all our clients to have access to the following:
HR Library: Federal Labor Posters
- Employee Rights Families First Coronavirus Response Act Poster (English and Spanish)
- Federal Employee Families First Coronavirus Response Act Poster (English and Spanish)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Employee Paid Leave Rights Fact Sheet (English and Spanish)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Employer Paid Leave Requirements Fact Sheet (English and Spanish)
Risk Management Library
- CDC – Don’t Spread Germs at Work (English and Spanish)
- CDC – Handwashing Sign (English and Spanish)
- CDC – Handwashing – A Corporate Activity Fact Sheet
- CDC – Preventing the Spread of COVID-19
- COVID-19 – ‘Do Not Enter If You Have Symptoms’ Sign
- COVID-19 – Eliminate the Spread – Workday Flowchart
- COVID-19 – How It Infects and Spreads Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 – How to Use Chemicals Safely
- COVID-19 – ‘Wash Hands Upon Entry’ Sign
- COVID-19 – Prevention Practices – Why Is Soap Better
- COVID-19 – ‘Stand 6 Feet Apart’ Sign
- Coronavirus Workplace Hygiene (English and Spanish)
During April, we will be publishing weekly short-form webinars to address ongoing HR-related questions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. This week: Families First Coronvairus Response Act and how it works with different leaves. Watch the webinar now.