01 Aug Inside Sales Representative – New Business Development Specialist
About us: Golden State Insurance Solutions, Inc. DBA: GS Insurance Solutions is a leading regional full service insurance and risk management agency headquartered in Santa Clara. We offer competitive property and casualty, employee benefits, personal lines to clients locally and nationally.
Visit us online to learn more… www.gsisol.com
We have an immediate opening in our Santa Clara office for an Inside Sales Representative / New Business Development position with a desire to build a leading insurance brokerage.
Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
1. Current California Department of Insurance Property and Casualty Insurance License (Will train the right candidate to get their license).
2. A degree from an accredited four year college or attending a four year college.
3. Ideally at least 1 year of experience as a account manager or client manager in the property and casualty insurance business but will entertain no experience for the right candidate.
4. Looking to advance your career in either an account executive or production role.
5. Experience with the agency management system Epic/Tam/Applied
6. Loves building new relationships, is outgoing, detailed and has high integrity.
• We have an immediate opening for a New Business Development Rock Star that wants to join our dynamic team in our Santa Clara Office. This position is an entry to mid level position in our program division with the property and casualty department. This position is ideal for someone looking to advance their career with a energetic team of cutting edge insurance professionals.
• This position will be responsible for receiving inbound calls/emails and closing new business from our program division. This position will field 5 to 15 new business calls/emails a day. We are looking for someone who is comfortable multi tasking but being very detailed and able to track their workload very well.
• We are looking for an energetic individual looking to take their career to the next level. If you are detailed, love to build new relationships and are hungry for growth in the insurance industry you may be perfect for this position. We are looking for an individual that has a high level of integrity, is proactive, loves challenges and is a leader.
• This candidate must also be able to problem solve and multitask with new and existing clientele. The ideal person for this position is someone who is a self starter, takes initiative and is able to operate with minimal supervision.
• We are willing to train but are looking for someone to eventually be knowledgeable and communicative regarding all coverage’s to clients and carriers. Someone who is articulate and can communicate their point well.
• Must be flexible and versatile with the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and works well with others.
• New Business, Quoting, Marketing, and a career path within the company.
• Ideally has a Current State of California Department of Insurance Property and Casualty Insurance License but not necessary for the right candidate;
• Completed a four year academic program and graduated from a four-year college or education or currently working towards their degree.
• At least 1 year demonstrated experience as a property and casualty account manager or client manager. Willing to train someone with no experience for the right candidate.
• Excellent writing and speaking communication skills.
If interested, please send us your resume and a few sentences about your long term goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Property & Casualty Insurance: 1 year
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.